O.M.G...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, they breed in the UK. But their not big.
Nice shots Paul, no 1 being the best imo although no 2 for its close up of the jaws.

Great set Paul... are you still using the 100mm?

Got a mate with snakes so hoping I can go round to shoot. :)

Paul, you have amazing pics on your site.
Wow

If only the pictures here would take you to the actual picture on his website :D

I've said it before and I'll say it again, they breed in the UK. But their not big.
Nice shots Paul, no 1 being the best imo although no 2 for its close up of the jaws.

Cheers Graham :)

Apparently, they have been introduced to the Isle of Sheppey in Kent, the European Yellow-tailed scorpion, Euscorpius flavicaudis.

What an amazing mouth. I've never seen that before. Very clear.

Thanks Simon :)

Paul these are awesome shots... but who the hell would want them evil looking bad boys for pets?!!!!

Cheers Neil - not me for certain, you wouldn't want to play with them that's for sure!

Paul.

Superb. Esp #2. Imagine being a springtail !

Cheers Chris :)

Great set Paul... are you still using the 100mm?

Got a mate with snakes so hoping I can go round to shoot. :)

If only the pictures here would take you to the actual picture on his website :D

Thank you Bryn.

1) I still have it, but it will get used as the weather warms up and I'm hunting round the garden when there are a lot more things to find and I need a bit more working distance. :)

2) We've seen Kurt's snakes - so that's your aim to try and match them! (No pressure...) :p

3) Sadly, the price I pay for my website is for a maximum of 500 images and it would soon be flooded beyond capacity if I did that. ;)

Cheers for looking folks :)

Paul.

Fascinating set of images Paul, I'm not so sure I'd like those things around me but really nice to see some macro shots of them.(y)

George.

Back