OCF Wedding Shots

Lovely work, but I'm disagreeing with just about everyone here, I dont like 2, the building in the background completely overpowers the couple.

Thanks guys - fascinating how nearly everyone has picked a different favourite.

Appreciate all your comments though - cheers.

#5 is my pick, is the bride taller than the groom in real life?

don't like #2 or #4 to be honest.

I always reckon that if you're doing to do a formal, set-up shot at a wedding, it's incumbent upon you to get as much of it right as possible ...

#1 is superb - but they're the wrong way round!

#2 is too contrived for me but in any case, as was inevitable, their heads are competing with those windows.

#3 would be spot on without whatever that incongruous dark shape is between them

#4 just doesn't work IMO. The seriously naff way in which that building is "lit" on the cheap ruled out any hope you had of a picture with any feeling to it.

#5 OK, this just wouldn't have worked at all if they were right way round, so fair enough. The relative heights, her right hand, his expression and his left hand all make him look a bit limp, but how many people will pick up on that I have no idea,

#6 is fine by me, despite that stupid Dangly Bit. (BTW, those are going to be illegal when I come to power)

But hey, I'd be happy with any of them apart from #2 and #4 - especially that tiptoes one (post #11)!

Good work.

loverly work. The only thing I could add is number 6 she has a rather unfortunate shadow on her bum ...... maybe worth seeing if you can reduce or eliminate it

Back