Official Mike's Stupendous Pentax K-1 and K-3 III thread

Mitakon Speedmaster 85mm F1.2 looks an excellent portrait lens.

BTW looking at jumping on the K1 wagon again, these pictures are getting me hooked again and I have Pentaxforums in my bookmarks again I can't stop looking :)

Super shots - one of the lenses I will get when I sell the APS-C gear (K-3 and DA*) just to consolidate..

How was RIAT? Decided to give it a miss this year..

Super shots - one of the lenses I will get when I sell the APS-C gear (K-3 and DA*) just to consolidate..

How was RIAT? Decided to give it a miss this year..

Thanks Peter, I thought you would have had one by now ... my most used Pentax lens by a mile.

I didn't think RIAT was as good this year if I'm honest, I only go for the flying so don't go to the actual show as I hate crowds so usually use the park & view at Totterdown camp site where I can sit with the car, cook my breakfast (have to get there at 6am to miss the traffic) and have my camera gear and days provisions at hand at all times. I was going Saturday but the weather looked bad so changed to Sunday but as it turned out it was the other way round and most of the clear sky was on the Saturday. Maybe I have been too many times the last few years though as I found the aircraft flying a bit "samey".

Re-joining the K1 club... picked up a K1ii at my local WEX Open Day - should get it tomorrow / Saturday

I've been wanting to scratch my full-frame itch again and get out and about preferably with a 35mm lens - was either this or another A7R2 for the same price.

Very big Pentax event happening at my local shop SRS Microsystems in Watford, from what I could understand it’s the 100th anniversary UK celebration. Lots of workshops and stuff happening on the 23rd Nov. Not Pentax myself but might be of interest to others.

Back