Ogwen valley

Hi Rory
That's a lovely brace of shots mate, I particularly like No1 lovely brush a of autumn colour over that young tree, it really pops.
Really nice reflection in No2 looks very still, nice colour throughout both(y)

Yes it is a nice reflection in the second but the light is a tad flatter. For me it can't compete with the excellent first shot. It is really rather good.

Both very nice, heading over to Snowdonia for the first time tomorrow for 4 days. Very excited.

You took my advice then, and instead of packing your gear up planned a trip away!

I'm off to Brecon Beacons on Friday night for 3 days, then Lake district on Tuesday for 4 days.

Hope both our trips are productive as I get so little chances to go to the places I love with a camera, and I'd like to see what you do away from the coast!

You took my advice then, and instead of packing your gear up planned a trip away!

I'm off to Brecon Beacons on Friday night for 3 days, then Lake district on Tuesday for 4 days.

Hope both our trips are productive as I get so little chances to go to the places I love with a camera, and I'd like to see what you do away from the coast!

Yes indeed mate, needed to get away from the rat race and flat lands of East Anglia. Got an afternoon and evening planned in Anglesey, theres a couple of spots I want to check, the pull of a rocky coastline is simply to much!
Anyways enjoy! Look forward to seeing your images!

Two very nice shots Rory, no fav's from me as I'm liking them both very much for different reasons.(y)

George.

Back