Oh No --- Look at my Holiday Snaps --

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
You can't get away-- you have to suffer a few 'Holiday Snaps' from a week in Corralejo, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands ( an never saw ONE Canary but plenty of Ring-Necked Doves)
All on a 2005 'Only 8 mp Olympus E-500 4/3rds Digital ' but t was FREE !
just ONE of the Desserts on offer at Arena Beach Hotel - I took MORE but don't want to make you Jealous !
Fuerteventura, Canary Islands by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Typical Avenue in Corralejo near our Hotel
One of the Activities on the 'Atlantic Adventure Excursion' and NO -- I did NOT venture onto the ' Banana Boat' --
Island of Lobos - a Bird Santuary and part of Corralejo Beach - all Volcanic in this area
'MAXI' the Hard=Working Barman kept busy by Hard-Drinking Brits -- I DID venture to have a 'Blue Lagoon' -- it made me ill !

Hi, been there a few years ago. It was wonderful. --- Enjoy your stay ! :)

I'd quite happily stick my face in that tray of tempting treats! Looks like a great place to visit, love to walk along that beach (Lobos).

Please post some more:eek:

Please post some more:eek:
Blimey - you must be a 'Glutton For Punishment' but Glad to add a few more with captions ---
The Old Parish Church of Puerto Del Rosario by available light -- hand-held 1/50th @ f3.5 on 14-54mm f2.8-3,5 Zuiko Zoom
Coming back by Bus - see the Volcano in the distance ! I used 'Shutter Priority' at 1/1250th sec for this through Bus windscreen.
La Oliva by Bus - view from The Colonels' House' all dry not a blade of grass ! Program exposure
Sunglasses in the Friday market, Corralejo -- the bloke wanted 15 Euros for a pair my Daughter got later in a shop for 6 Euros -- 'AV' mode used f11

We're off to Crete in 3 weeks. You just made the wait worse. :cool:

WoW ! " Not a lot of People KNOW that" ( in my best Michael Caine accent)

Back