Ok, it's a late late Outlon BTCC.........

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
I know you've probably had enough of these by now but what the eck, here's a few more :)

1. Matt Neal

DSC_0990 by PaulFa, on Flickr

2. Collard on Saturday.

DSC_0040 by PaulFa, on Flickr

3. An angry young man........

DSC_0617 by PaulFa, on Flickr

4. It was wet on Saturday.

DSC_0104 by PaulFa, on Flickr

5. There's not a mark on it..........yet!

DSC_0856 by PaulFa, on Flickr

6. Adam's a lucky guy.

DSC_0953 by PaulFa, on Flickr

There are more on my Flickr if your not bloated with Oulton yet!

Thanks for looking.
Paul.

Overall a really very strong set (y) some nice panning going on (y) on the first I personally would like to have seen the front wheel in full it just seems a little odd the way it is, that said I would really like to see the whole front of the car on the crash the funny thing for me is the people in the background one dragging himself away from his ipad for a glance and the other making sure he got the crash :LOL: :LOL:

Matt
MWHCVT

Overall a really very strong set (y) some nice panning going on (y) on the first I personally would like to have seen the front wheel in full it just seems a little odd the way it is, that said I would really like to see the whole front of the car on the crash the funny thing for me is the people in the background one dragging himself away from his ipad for a glance and the other making sure he got the crash :LOL: :LOL:

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks Matt, I can see what you mean about the first shot, I did crop it to highlight the inside of the car, maybe it'll work better cropped wider.
The crash started right infront of me, the point of impact was behind a tree though :crying: The lad had the right racing driver attitude though he was very angry about it although it looked all his own work from where I was stood. Some colour coded gaffa tape and it was all back together the following morning.

Back