Old Warden Evening Airshow

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
One of the best airshows out there - lovely evening airshow! All shot on a D750/Tamron 150-600 combo.

Last edited:
A great set of photos, the golden light works well with the woodwork on the early vintage aircraft.

Some nice images there. Looks like a good event.

Thanks, after a dodgy afternoon, the light was near enough perfect!

It is a wonderful event, loads of charm and you are on top of the action.

Excellent collection - exemplary light - my favourite is the Bristol Boxkite - of 'Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines' fame :)

Those photographs bring out the real dedication involved in keeping such old timers flying. Great pleasure to view such wonderful shots. :ty:

Oh my gosh, some people are not scared of dying!
Some of these plane look like there build with match sticks!

Great set of picture, nice evening light.

Excellent set.... and your verdict on the Tamron?

Excellent set.... and your verdict on the Tamron?

Well, good enough for me to be selling the Nikon 300 f4!

Because I shoot pretty much prop planes, I am normally around f8-f11 so the sweet spot. In all honesty there is not much difference iq wise and focusing is spot on. It is heavier though.

Well, good enough for me to be selling the Nikon 300 f4!

Because I shoot pretty much prop planes, I am normally around f8-f11 so the sweet spot. In all honesty there is not much difference iq wise and focusing is spot on. It is heavier though.

I know about the weight... I lugged mine around Duxford for a day and walked from the car-park. Lighter than the Sigma though. I'm glad you're pleased because I know you went through a bit of pain thinking about it. Your results are good :)

Back