Old window

dimity
i don't know what country your in but i think the locations and your style of photos are a bit depressing
i don't dislike abstract but yours are in MY opinion marmite

dimity
i don't know what country your in but i think the locations and your style of photos are a bit depressing

Wow, what an unpleasant thing to say..... If you don't like the photos don't comment or at the very least give some constructive criticism.

I actually like this shot and I have looked at your flickr feed and there are some very lovely images on there. You have a different style but it works very well, ignore those who cannot see your vision it is their loss and not your problem. (y)

I've followed your growth and style from your very early postings.
To me, they offer an appreciated change to some images posted.
I enjoy looking at them,- seeing what is often, beyond the normal view.
Keep up the very distinctive and, thankfully different approach.

I too have watched your progress in admiration, keep them coming Pomo.:)

Hello holty.
I'm afraid, I have little inspiration funny or beautiful photos.

heres some constructive criticism for all of the above
try some colour in your pics might cheer you up
hope your all happy now :banana:

heres some constructive criticism for all of the above
try some colour in your pics might cheer you up
hope your all happy now :banana:
Well, holty. Nothing new for me, because I've been given this advice many times.
I'm not fond much about color photography, preferring to shot bw.
But have got some color shots, of course.

Last edited:
I'm a bit like you Dmitry, I find shots with mood and atmosphere more stimulating than something that's bright & colourful. I really enjoy that you've brought out all those textures in the wall, and there's a bit of mystery to your shot too - as I find myself wondering what the inside is like. There is also what looks like a little face at the top right hand, very spooky!

I'm a bit like you Dmitry, I find shots with mood and atmosphere more stimulating than something that's bright & colourful. I really enjoy that you've brought out all those textures in the wall, and there's a bit of mystery to your shot too - as I find myself wondering what the inside is like. There is also what looks like a little face at the top right hand, very spooky!
Oh, I really see this face in the window?

It's Yuri Gagarin, first man in outer space.

fc49c6_kultura-gagarin-iamgoru_.jpg

dimity

That is what I love about he's photos, how dark they are.

hooray a smiling face in a picture you posted and a bit of colour
you really have pushed the boat out lol lol

Back