OMG

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
Very simply if that isn't the cutest thing you'll ever see then you need help :p:LOL:

I thought little fella might just make a few of you smile that's why he's here not the wildlife crit section. bit of fun really nature at her best

I'll tell ya something though, the distance to him over that stuff the wolds scree, out in the open which means skidding on ya tummy made me think twice. I so nearly didn't try!! It's hard to admit that one . the light was dropping fast and I already had some stuff:) Possibly the smallest leveret we have made an image of.... Oh I WANTED this one . Fella would be able to stand on my outstretched hand bless him ,he gave an old man a break ...... a few grabby type shots and the shutter racket made him interested a few more did the trick and very slowly he came the last bit to me

I refuse to call him Stumpy:LOL:,joking aside how much that little guy will change as he grow..........,simply bewildering

_S2I5339 Steppin' out smj by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

no crop 560mm 1/1000 f 5.6 iso 3200

take care

stu

It's always a struggle to beat a mini-bunny for cuteness factor! :D
Yeah that is very true a mini bunny is out there cute..................... but a mini hare ahh bro,they just float my boat.:love:

Very very slowly I'm learning these folks not from a book from watching tis ponderously slow, but that's wildlife watchin' !! That a piccy and the want for it would make me do that..... put myself through that:bat: When, really, I'd already been lucky enough has me scratching me 'ead a bit ;)

I think fella has probably been just ,ie last few days been dumped by mum into the big wide world. Fella is on his own now,she's be back at dusk to feed him ...nurse him but that's it . He#s got astounding camo for the place he's been dumped at. Hares vary in colour they don't always blend as well as this little one does. Mum picked a good spot for him bar the fact that half this maize crop failed. This may well play out that a humble flea beetle is putting him more at risk than mum intended. Baby hares seem do do ok if they have loadsa food right next to cover. We'll see ,I'll know if he makes it so far ,then I'll probably not be confident in ID. This is a very dangerous time for a little being not educated in it's world,avain predation is my bigger worry for him rather than charlie fox.

There is something deeply deeply enchanting about watching a baby hare start to realise just how well and fast it can run,they are completely off the wall bonkers at times,god know how one makes an image of that !!

Mr B some lovely folks clicked a like button cheers guys But it's kinda lovely three blokes at the mo are having a chin wag about a cute baby hare :LOL:

;)

Mick your jays.......how much did they teach you about image making???? It sort of forces you to think about what to try for image wise next if one focus on a species for a while doesn't it. :)

. I was a this spot for the level of veggies, plus, I know young maize is much loved by ol big ears It;s tricky making images of lowish beasties in the summer here. We lucked into baby pure unadulterated luck!!

eye me old mucker lovely it is,ahh mick to be able to have had this chance earlier in the day....... a bit more Ss and this goreous soft pnky light it woulld have been having yer cake and eat it sure bot oh for that.

Lovely indeed mate,I genuinely say OMG when I see them, under me breath sure, but OMG.................. then the smile hence the title

cheers both

I'm sorry they are just so damn cool !!

Back