On a misty morning in December...

Name
Nige
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
First one is great, makes you wonder why the flowers tied to the bench and the frost is the icing on the cake!

These are lovely - I really like #3.
Where do you have these processed/developed and how do you get them from analogue to digital format?
(I'm not new to shooting film but coming back into it and want to get some nice quality end results)

These are lovely - I really like #3.
Where do you have these processed/developed and how do you get them from analogue to digital format?
(I'm not new to shooting film but coming back into it and want to get some nice quality end results)

Thanks Daniel. These were processed by Peak Imaging and I then scanned the negatives myself using an Epson V550. Most labs will scan your shots (and make prints if you want them) for an additional fee if you don't have the means to do it yourself.

This thread may be useful to you: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/film-developing-in-the-uk.341566/

@FishyFish Thanks for the quick response.
I see - I was looking at taking the same route as you - processing then scanning with a home setup.
I had a look on that thread last night but got a bit lost with what I was looking for to be honest. Will take a look with fresh eyes today!

@FishyFish Thanks for the quick response.
I see - I was looking at taking the same route as you - processing then scanning with a home setup.
I had a look on that thread last night but got a bit lost with what I was looking for to be honest. Will take a look with fresh eyes today!

No probs. I primarily use Peak Imaging because they're within walking distance and I can drop off and pick up my films in person (I can often drop a film off in the morning and get the negs back during my lunch-break, which is great). I'm also very happy with the results they produce, so a win/win for me.

Mmmm... three classic lone subiects. Bench, tree and fence. Nicely done!

Back