On fire

Edit My Images
Yes
Right...OK , i give in.:LOL: :LOL:
Here is another one.
Its my very first image of the year.

Taken in Troon / Ayrshire and the effect of the sun is the result of sea spray on the Lee grad filter.

Aper....f 16 - iso....50 - s/s....2 sec - f/l....32mm

On%20fire%20%2C%209137.jpg

Rather very nice.. to combine earlier comments.

(y)

rather very rather extremley nice IMHO :clap:

:agree:
very very nice mate well done imo

Wow , thank you all guys.
I definitely didn`t expect so many replies in such a sort time,really appreciated.

And Cameron....yes my friend,i know your pain,its the same as mine.

Desperately waiting for the sun...:bang:

Excellent - still trying to see the steam! ;)

I'm going to have another good look at this shot tomorrow. I'm sure there has to be something wrong with it, but it's just eluding me for the moment. ;)

But ..... this was taken on 30-12-2006 :shrug:

Yep a good un! (y) What a disappointment the spray must be. 2 seconds is quite short too.

No rocks or waves here in the inner Firth - or sun either :LOL:

Superb mate :)

Beautiful colours. It looks like the actual lens was sprayed towards the top but this causes the clouds to blur a little and creates a nice texture.

Love it!

Dimitri :wave:
Been a while since I was on POTN commenting on your images :)

Once again a superb shot. :woot: :clap: (y)

Jim

A seriously lovely image Dimitri ... (y)

A super effect on the sun ... but :eek: ... sea spray on your gear ... hope you managed to get every drop off m8 ... :shrug:

:p

Apologies for that,it happens quite offten.
My coppermine gallery usually screws up dates and times , its a common thing with that software.
If i only knew how to update it with the new version...:crying: :crying:

Dimitri

Your EXIF says : Original Date/Time = 2006:12:30 16:45:35

which means it is not your software but your camera that will be wrong. Coppermine uses the EXIF (and IPTC) data for it's purposes.

Upgrading is really easy BTW. Have a look here:
http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upgrade

Just remember to back up files and database.

Cheers

Now thats more like it.:)

really nice Dimitri, a nice contrast between the blurry sea and the sunset lit rocks.

a big thumbs up from me(y)

Stunning shot.

Superb shot.

Dimitri

Your EXIF says : Original Date/Time = 2006:12:30 16:45:35

which means it is not your software but your camera that will be wrong. Coppermine uses the EXIF (and IPTC) data for it's purposes.

Upgrading is really easy BTW. Have a look here:
http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upgrade

Just remember to back up files and database.

Cheers

Hmmm....(runs for the camera) , a very valid point,i better check the camera ASAP then.
On the other hand....i remember a couple of times in the past that when i had just uploaded a couple of pictures,the coppermine was showing that they were 8 months old or something and i pressumed that it happened because they had a similar title with another image in the gallery with that same date.

Oh heck....i better check your link and see what i can do about it.

Thank you so much for your help.:) :) :)

Stunning Shot

OOOh!!!
.... thats a bit gorgeous!

Very nice indeed!

Yep a good un! What a disappointment the spray must be. 2 seconds is quite short too.

No rocks or waves here in the inner Firth - or sun either :LOL:
Big disappointment indeed...:LOL: :LOL: ,as for the sun...,i think that this was the last time i saw the sun.
Superb mate :)

Beautiful colours. It looks like the actual lens was sprayed towards the top but this causes the clouds to blur a little and creates a nice texture.

Love it!
Actually the whole filter was covered with the spray but IMO it only showed at the most bright part of the image.:thinking:
Yes, very nice shot sir

Dimitri
Been a while since I was on POTN commenting on your images :)

Once again a superb shot.

Jim
Hey Jim , long time no see mate,nice to find you here.:)
Excellent shot

A seriously lovely image Dimitri ...

A super effect on the sun ... but ... sea spray on your gear ... hope you managed to get every drop off m8 ...

Yea,everything is clear now,thanks to the Bou****d optical lens wipes,they are great.
Now thats more like it.:)

really nice Dimitri, a nice contrast between the blurry sea and the sunset lit rocks.

a big thumbs up from me

Stunning shot.

Superb shot.

Thank you all for the impressive comments,highly appreciated.

I'm going to have another good look at this shot tomorrow. I'm sure there has to be something wrong with it, but it's just eluding me for the moment. ;)

There is something VERY wrong with it!

It doesn't belong to me. :LOL: really REALLY nice peice of work there, I love it.

Back