On Golden Pond

Nice colours but what's with the splodge on the left by the weed? A messy clone/healing tool artifact?

Nice colours but what's with the splodge on the left by the weed? A messy clone/healing tool artifact?
+1
A great take!

Nope, it's overhanging foliage in between lens and subject, like the reeds and grasses to the bottom left corner, relative distances makes it totally OOF.

Nope, it's overhanging foliage in between lens and subject, like the reeds and grasses to the bottom left corner, relative distances makes it totally OOF.

No it's not, not the bit I'm seeing. You can clearly see a clone mark. The very point of the green thing and the surrounding area where it appears to enter the water is repeated a short distance above it with a splodge between them. I've looked at in very close detail and it's definitely cloned.

Last edited:
No it's not, not the bit I'm seeing. You can clearly see a clone mark. The very point of the green thing and the surrounding area where it appears to enter the water is repeated a short distance above it with a splodge between them. I've looked at in very close detail and it's definitely cloned.

Odd, I can see that now ... there was some cloning to the right of the bird's head to remove a distracting log but there was no need for a clone on the left, ham-fisted somewhere along the process I guess.

Odd, I can see that now ... there was some cloning to the right of the bird's head to remove a distracting log but there was no need for a clone on the left, ham-fisted somewhere along the process I guess.

Specsavers dude;)

Back