My Street Photography

v2

Some nice stuff.... like the inside shop photogrpahy :) Yes nice to see someone developing a style of there own... big pat on the back from me :)

PS I am not a street photogrpaher but you don't need to be to appreciate good work....

I like them. You seem to have developed a certain style.

Some nice stuff.... like the inside shop photogrpahy :) Yes nice to see someone developing a style of there own... big pat on the back from me :)

PS I am not a street photogrpaher but you don't need to be to appreciate good work....

Thank you both.

@KIPAX - I'm not a street photographer either, although I might be becoming one! I'm really enjoying the reflections of shooting through glass and I feel in street I can be a bit creative with composition - putting more things closer to the frame and using depth of field more creatively. I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

I agree. An interesting change with the reflections and processing style.

Back