On the way to work this morning (late again!)

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
I leave early then that sense that dawn might be a good one comes over you. What do you do? Work will still be there. Oh what the heck!

268389852_b5c2cf6de8_o.jpg

268386894_9389995818_o.jpg

268382289_ebdce91cb1_o.jpg

First and second are really nice, it's not really an easy bridge to catch and you've done it well.

I think they are all fantastic!! Esp number 2! Very well done. Bet they look gorgeous as prints.

Lovely shots with some beautiful colours in there. I like #1 best, although I'd be tempted to get rid of the 3 light reflections in the water. #3 does nothing for me I'm afraid.

Thanks guys!

Minimeeze - I am distracted by those lights as well. Interesting that you picked that up as well. They must need to go!
re #3 I remember being told; "only once you have exhausted every compositional avenue, and there is not a single shot you have not taken of a subject, will you see the shot that needs to be taken". Can be interpreted a number of ways but usually it means I can take a few duffers and have an excuse :LOL:

Don't you just love mornings like that? Great shots and well taken.

Nice shots. Like the 1st best

Good shots Gary. :)
(I know that bridge!)

I had a peek at the exif data...30" and f16.

Only this week I read somewhere that it's best to go for a small aperture for stuff like streetlights can look like blurry blobs.
The smaller aperture if set small enough can give you that twinkly star effect which you achieved here.

Can be interpreted a number of ways but usually it means I can take a few duffers and have an excuse :LOL:

And now me too (y)

Cracking shots mate. I prefer number two. You've taken what can essentially be a visually boring bit of scenery and given it a lease of life :) Nice!

#1 for me - leads you into the pic... although I must admit, I like the streetlights at the end of the bridge in #2.

Nice shots :)

It's such an ugly bridge, silhouette is the best way to catch it! nice shot m8 :)

Back