ON1Photo Raw importing printer profile

Name
Jason
Edit My Images
Yes
Evening I wonder if any of you can help, I’m struggling being able to import a printer profile into ON1 Photo Raw it keeps coming up with error code 516 when I click on import. I have download the profile onto the hard drive into the relevant folder but still struggling. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

Are you sure you should be able to import to On1. I only have a trial version which expired long ago. I would have thought it operated in similar way to Adobe products. The icc profiles are stored in a folder set by Windows and that is where all my Adobe products looks to find them. Installing them usually means just double clicking on the profile and Windows does the rest though you can locate the folder yourself ac move/copy the profile manually. Not sure if this helps.

Dave

Thanks Dave in the presets it does give you the option to import a profile. I use DS Colour labs and in the past I have used there profile with good results. My only option may be to stick with ON1’s profile which is sRGB and see how the prints come back. Thanks

Where are you trying to import the profile?

You can import an .ICC profile in the export dialogue....

PhilH I’m trying to create a preset in the export tab, there is drop down box that allows you to (or should allow) import a printer profile. Ive tried to set this up on a new MacBook pro & I still get the same arrow message.

Update
I’ve emailed ON1 photo with the error code and within 10 minutes of logging the error they have come back and said that this something that they are aware of and are trying to find a patch to fix. Must say impressed with there prompt reply.

Back