One favourite lake - three different moods

Edit My Images
No
Hi guys,

I live close to the bavarian alps and that gives plenty of good photo locations. I have one lake which is my all time favourite. I guess many of you know it already. Its called "Hintersee" and its close to the village Ramsau. I really love going to there to experience different moods and weather. I was there many times already since its only a 45min drive. I'm really curious for your opinion and I hope you will like it. :)

Daniel

"The Frozen Mountain"

"Nature's Awakening"

"A storm is comming"

Last edited:

Sold, sold, and sold!

Good stuff, Daniel! (y)

Wow, 3 amazing shots, perfectly showing that no 2 shots are ever the same and a good location is always worth returning to.

Great shots. Love number 3. Great sky, and the light coming through creates a good effect.

A fine selection of the different moods of this location, and I can understand why you keep going back there.

Oh boy, these are crackers. They are special, I love the reflection in 2 but 3 is my winner as it has a dramatic sky, a hint of reflection and underwater rocks. Love it.

These are stunning, 3 awesome shots
"Nature's Awakening" is my pick my eyes keep going round and round

Number 1 for me. That splash of pink light is the icing on the cake. Top drawer all of them.

not fair you live so close and take seriously excellent photo's :)

wow, these photos are unbelievable. Amazing work! I cant pick a favourite, they're all so great!

Fantastic shots! I really love the way you've captured the different 'moods' of the place, beautifully process and composed, I really enjoyed looking at them :)

Each shot is stunning in its own unique way, with three very distinct moods (y)

Thank you for sharing these 3 stunning images.
If I had to pick one it would be no 3 the clarity of the water the cloud formation and the light is exceptional.

These are beautiful...... All three of them.

If I had to choose it would be number 2 because of the reflection but you should be very proud of all three.

Chris

Back