One-legged Lapwing :)

Did you see that they've updated FoCal now to include the D5 and D500?

I did Wez, I've downloaded it and tried it today with the D500 but I had problems with the camera not retaining some of the settings and it wouldn't work with my TC-17EII, just zoomed far out and said it couldn't get focus ... I've submitted a support ticket and await a reply :)
I also don't seem to be able to use TurboCal, which is part of the Pro package ... the button is greyed out :thinking:

I did Wez, I've downloaded it and tried it today with the D500 but I had problems with the camera not retaining some of the settings and it wouldn't work with my TC-17EII, just zoomed far out and said it couldn't get focus ... I've submitted a support ticket and await a reply :)
I also don't seem to be able to use TurboCal, which is part of the Pro package ... the button is greyed out :thinking:

8 days later and still no response from Focal Support ... really not good!

I need to do all my lens combos again - I'm beginning not to trust the 1,7TC - but it is probably me, but I do need something to worry about most of the time - swimming pool pump on the blink

I need to do all my lens combos again - I'm beginning not to trust the 1,7TC - but it is probably me, but I do need something to worry about most of the time - swimming pool pump on the blink

1.7TC works well on my D7200 but just can't get a Focal test completion with it on the D500 ... wondering if the D500 AF being so positive is giving issues with the chart :thinking:

1.7TC works well on my D7200 but just can't get a Focal test completion with it on the D500 ... wondering if the D500 AF being so positive is giving issues with the chart :thinking:

I find that the 1,7TC is (much) better with the 300PF versus with the 600mm f4 ...... maybe it's the VR and the better technique needed with the longer lens

Back