One Welsh Hill

Edit My Images
No
DSC_0093_1.jpg

C & C welcome

Cheers

PRB
B-)

Peter - I hope you don't mind but when I saw this I thought it'd look great in black & white so I had a "play" with it & wonder what you think (?)

welsh_hill.jpg
[/IMG]

Feel free to chastise me ... Paul (y)

I have to agree with the B&W the play of light really makes it pop where it was a bit bland in colour.

hello peter, and welcome to the forum, beautiful cloud formation, but i feel a tad too dark on the hill, otherwise a good shot.

Peter - I hope you don't mind but when I saw this I thought it'd look great in black & white so I had a "play" with it & wonder what you think (?)

Actually I tried a couple of B & W conversions but I never quite found one I liked. I like the conversion you did though. Care to share your method?

Feel free to chastise me ... Paul (y)

Given the excellent conversion I won't chastise you.(y)

Thanks for the feedback everyone

PRB
:)

Actually I tried a couple of B & W conversions but I never quite found one I liked. I like the conversion you did though. Care to share your method?

Given the excellent conversion I won't chastise you.(y)

Thanks for the feedback everyone

PRB
:)

Peter - Thanks not keen on chastisement! Nothing clever on the conversion - using Paint Shop Pro X - I used a "Photo Effect" Black & White film - This also lets you select a Filter & I chose Orange - Then I did a bit of Sharpening & removed a bit of Noise ... Paul ;)

Back