Online print ordering

Edit My Images
Yes
I thought I'd order a few prints recently, nothing special just something to pop on the wall at home. Anyway, after good reviews of Aldi print service I went to their site. Well I couldn't get the service to work at all on the Mac, so I had a look at Asda's similar service. Same again, as was Tescos, in fact every one I tried didn't work at all on the Mac - what's going on? Either the upload software just froze or in some cases didn't load at all. I know I can use a more professional service but all I wanted to do was use one of the 'consumer' type services to get a few cheap prints. Not one is mac friendly. Bizzare. The mac is working perfectly, Java and Flash are installed correctly and work on other types of site so it has to be these sites at fault. Needless to say I gave up :bang:

*Awaits the 'well it works fine for me' comments.*

Ste, just use DSCL. It's as cheap as any of those - well, close as. I've just ordered about 60 photos up to 18x12 for 15 quid delivered.

I'm amazed you've never used them. I used them for all my printing before my brief daliance with Samslab and his utterly awful customer service. You'll be very pleased with the quality, but I warn you they come up dark so adjust your screen accordingly or ask them for a test print to calibrate too.

Oh, and DO use their print profiles.

Back