Online printing

Name
Heather
Edit My Images
No
Where do you print your pictures? Has anyone here tried online printing? How is it?

Hi Heather, welcome to TP!

I've used Loxley (for fine art colour), Ilford (for fine art B&W) and DSCL (general - don't want to spend too much) for my prints.

I now print at home and find it far more satisfying. However it isn't a financially sensible solution. Labs do a great job these days - especially the above.

Thank You Harlequin. I have gone through Loxley but haven't seen an option for canvas printing.

I use the printspace for anything I'm hanging on the wall - not cheap but the quality is excellent and a wide choice of papers. I recommend getting a sample pack or printing some of your own photos on their different papers.

DSCL is used for 6x4s/5x7s etc

And if you want canvas, I'd recommend Trade Canvas Print who advertise on here. I've had a number of large canvases from them, up to 60x40", and quality is excellent.

Welcome to TP Heather have used various online printers over the years but now do my own picked up a new cannon A3 printer for under £200 and get more satasfaction from doing my own
Dont skimp on the paper it makes a huge differance to the final print quality

Back