Only Me?

Name
Mick
Edit My Images
Yes
A GSW having a quick nosey to see what going on?

]
23256217875_a52abdb231_b.jpg

The central composition does it no favours at all. Looks like it needs a good sharpen too. Good pose and nice bg tho and exposure look about right as well. Can't see exif re settings.

think your being a bit harsh there brash ,yes it could do with a bigger crop ,but the eye sharpness is there ,just needs a bit of enhancing work to make it pop

Not really. The whole of the bird could do with a sharpen, not just the eye to make it pop. I never mentioned a 'bigger' crop. I'd simply have has the bird to the left of frame a bit more.

If I may suggest,........ (and I'm no PP expert):

13767-1448391795-7dc25157f83934abb9433988336be1c8.jpg

It wasn't my best shot of the day by any means and was quite a big crop? I just liked the pose? Cheers for the suggestions I do like my centrally positioned birds don't I haha! :)

here another couple of shots taken on the same day!

23282148415_bdc604e581_b.jpg

22961329830_760fe11b41_b.jpg

They are lots better, compositionally and iq wise.

That edit works much better imho
Cheers Den, it always nice to get some feedback and other peoples opinions, sometimes the blaring obvious mistakes etc you miss yourself somehow on your own images but can see on other peoples?

Yes it same with a lot of sites ?

Yeh, something to do with compression I believe. Pain in the @rse like but life's full of them:D

The second set of the OP's images are far better than the first one, they have more punch and the composition is much better (y)

Last edited:
i do like the last one here

The fist take in post 6 is my pick… very cool!

Last edited:
Nice set! That last one is my favourite, lots of detail and nice colours.

Back