oops .oh dear ,f*****g hell etc .

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
somehow don't think the owner of this nice Ford Focus is gonna be to happy when they eventually come back to get there car .todays high tide produced a unexpected surge tide it was still coming in two hours after high tide time ,we got marooned till the tide eventually dropped enough to see the road .only one way in and out today on the dee estuary ,wirral
the tide is high by jeff and jan cohen, on Flickr

You know those times when you feel really guilty laughing...

Poor bloke - I'd be gutted
its only a bit of salt water mike ,soon dry out ,and corrode everything

I have another pic where its a tad higher than this .as the tide dropped a few peeps with wellies on were looking inside it and pointing so would guess it was well flooded ,and as the exhaust pipe was covered probably a knackered engine and electronics to

Just hope it's not all for the bin and end up on a scrap heap somewhere.

There were hundreds of cars scrapped (including one of ours) when Hull was flooded in 2007. Once water has been in there it’s just a matter of time unti the electrics give up. If anyone has been unfortunate enough to be flooded out like we, and hudereds of others were, they’ll know how heartbreaking it is. I;my old job I attended many homes that had been flooded 3 times in 18 months. :(

Back