Orange is the New Black

Name
Derek
Edit My Images
Yes
....another of my youngest, taken this afternoon..... she's getting good at sitting and posing now!

23mv2f8.jpg

Last edited:
That, sir, is beautiful.

Lovely! Just spot on!

yes i had noticed the green and it's a bit distracted (i watched Annihilation at the weekend - it reminded me of that! ;))

“Excellent” portrait shot Sir, nothing more to be said.(y)

George.

Different edit posted now - hopefully no more 'Alien' eyes!! :wideyed:

Thanks to all for the comments. I really liked it myself so a large print is on the way..... for the 'techies' amongst you, it was a Yongnuo YN-560 III @ 1/8 power fired into a 90cm brolly box camera left.... Keep it simple!! :)

She already has intriguing exotic eyes… very efficient! :cool:
Have you done something to the white of her eyes? o_O

She already has intriguing exotic eyes… very efficient! :cool:
Have you done something to the white of her eyes? o_O
Thanks. As per the posts above there was some weird green stuff going on in her eyes in the early edit that I had to try and fix..... [emoji57]

Beautiful, well lit and I love the use of the burnt orange colour as an accessory.

I'm going to offer some crit (I feel I should really call it nit as it is very minor and subjective). Did you have any modelling lights or any ambient light on in the room. It's just something I've noticed in some of my shots which I now see in others. The pupil size is quite big, indicating it was relatively dark in the room. For me, of the pupils were smaller, you'd see more of that beautiful eye colour.

Only my opinion and feel free to ignore!

Beautiful, well lit and I love the use of the burnt orange colour as an accessory.

I'm going to offer some crit (I feel I should really call it nit as it is very minor and subjective). Did you have any modelling lights or any ambient light on in the room. It's just something I've noticed in some of my shots which I now see in others. The pupil size is quite big, indicating it was relatively dark in the room. For me, of the pupils were smaller, you'd see more of that beautiful eye colour.

Only my opinion and feel free to ignore!
It was quite dark. It was a bright afternoon and I closed the blinds to keep the ambient down. A very good point though, I'd never even thought of that before regarding pupil size and existing light, or lack of it... [emoji106]

Back