Orange Tip

Excellent mate, how did you find using a tripod. Tbh bit daunting to me.

Lovely shot (y)
Interesting to hear you mention a Tripod for Macro,tried it a few times and the results were an improvement for me,but I nearly always leave it at home when heading out,on the look out now for a compact lightweight Carbon fibre jobby.

Clive

Excellent mate, how did you find using a tripod. Tbh bit daunting to me.

Cheers. Was a bit of a hassle at first but I think it helped the results, probably get used to it, hoping to do a bit of stacking so should help with that

Lovely shot (y)
Interesting to hear you mention a Tripod for Macro,tried it a few times and the results were an improvement for me,but I nearly always leave it at home when heading out,on the look out now for a compact lightweight Carbon fibre jobby.

Clive

Cheers Clive, year, think it will help early when the subjects aren't to active.

Very nice photo.

Cheers Alby

Lovely shot Gary!

Orange-tip is one of my target species for this year, as I've no photos of them I'm really happy with.

I regularly use a tripod for butterfly shots if I'm out when it's early or the weather's not brilliant and I can find them roosting. I have the Benro C1980T CF tripod and I'm finding it excellent for my needs. I bought it from Camera Centre UK, though the price has increased a bit since I got mine.

Cheers,

Dave

Back