Ordesa Valley

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Bit of a climb up here (the route is called the Faja de Pelay) if anyone is interested and ends up in the area. The walk gives you great views of the Ordesa Valley. Behind here on the French side is Gavarnie. I took a few but these are the best ones.

_DSC4261
by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

_DSC4316
by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

Edit My Images
No
Both very nice, I'm preferring the view of the second but the first has a real sense of drama - I have a feeling it could work nicely in black and white too.

OP
OP
SFTPhotography
Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Both very nice, I'm preferring the view of the second but the first has a real sense of drama - I have a feeling it could work nicely in black and white too.
That's a fine suggestion and one I never considered. As LLP said I might redo it - I did peg the highlights back quite a bit but wonder if I had indeed gone a bit far.

Aside - I am going next Autumn - that view with Autumn colours just makes me want to wish away the next 9 months or so. I suspect the 2nd is a job for the morning as well rather than the evening where I was kinda shooting into the sun. It's a good angle and cropped this way to hide a small road.