Other half's new company car...

Very interesting artistic intent, Sebastian!
Cool processing!

Nice, was that rigged or tracked? As for the colour @MWHCVT I love it. Different strokes and all that.

I think that's a great shot, but I hate what Ian Callum and his cronies have done to Jaguar :mad:

Would be even better if the wheels were moving... ;)
Yes, that's one of several flaws I noticed in the cold light of day this morning ;-)
I need to find an easy way of applying a rotational blur to them and my PS-fu is weak..!

I think that's a great shot, but I hate what Ian Callum and his cronies have done to Jaguar :mad:

What? Saving it from oblivion?

Which engine has she been allowed, Ric? Had assorted XFs as courtesy cars and the 2.2 is enough for 99% of my wants/needs and the new 2 litre is supposed to be as good as that, if not better. In the XE, it should fly! (Diesels)

What? Saving it from oblivion?

Which engine has she been allowed, Ric? Had assorted XFs as courtesy cars and the 2.2 is enough for 99% of my wants/needs and the new 2 litre is supposed to be as good as that, if not better. In the XE, it should fly! (Diesels)
163bhp diesel. Not looked up kerb weight but it's more than quick enough. Lovely drive and the interior and toys are much nicer than equivalent A4/320D/C200D...

Very nice - looks lovely.

Just waiting for the internal shots now :)

Back