Oulton Park GT and F4

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
I haven't posted for a while and this is my first time posting in Motorsport. I went to my first event a couple of weeks back at Oulton Park. I apologise for them all being a bit samey. Having looked at the other offerings in here I need to get more imaginative.
I'm guessing it's difficult to get a complete car sharp due to slow shutter speeds needed to show movement and the car effectively rotating as it passes you.

1. Race 1 winner
View attachment 35429

2. Race 2 winner
View attachment 35430

3. Nicest sounding car
View attachment 35432

4. Adrians lad
View attachment 35433

Thanks for looking. Any advice gratefully received.

Tim

Well Tim not bad for a first attempt, never tried the old motor sport myself so cannot offer advice. Just keep practicing the old panning technique, you have the motion blur in the background you just need to improve the sharpness on the cars themselves.

Don't think they are bad at all, get pics for your first time shooting Motorsport, i really like number 4.

Thank you for the comments. If you think the cars aren't sharp on these you should see the other 200 or so I deleted:).
Glad you like number 4 'Echoii'. The black bit along the bottom (nearside barrier) annoys me but I couldn't get high enough to clear it.

Back