Oulton Park. Saturday.

I think it's a great shot. Shows the speed of the bike and rider. It also shows the great flexibility of the XT-2 system as well. The only thing I see wrong and it may be because I'm on my MacBook but it looks almost as thought the bike has a halo around it ?

Yes. I thought that but it's SOOC....virtually. Just the usual tweaks with the sliders but nothing else.
I was quite pleased that a comparatively unsophisticated system could get such a good shot.

How was Northumberland?

Northumberland has been a great break apart from the 1.2mb Internet connection :D

Ive not taken a huge amount of photos but have enjoyed what I have taken. Back home tomorrow and time to change jobs for good this time and get doing things I enjoy :D

Turned to poop Frank.

Not had a full days work in weeks, not being paid for my mileage properly ....... yada yada

I'm going to try and get a basic contract until I get some teaching qualifications. I've said I've wanted to do it for years. I was 57 on Friday and decided if I don't do it now I never will so I've put some funds aside and I'm going for it. Hopefully I can teach basic IT, I've been in the game 31 years now and know a little bit about computing :D

Well you know more than I do. Your car frightens me! All that stuff you've got in it.
Apollo 11 had less gear to go to the moon than you have to go to Tesco!!!

Back