Our Cat_Updated with sharper photos

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
My Wife's Uncle passed away last year. We had the job of clearing is rented home out. This suitcase was amongst his belongings. I kept this as I thought I may be able to use it in some photos.
Course I never have, along with lots of other stuff I collect out of skips and the like :-(
Generally I end up taking them to the refuse myself after storing them for months.

Anyhow that's quite enough of my waffle.

I had a go at using the case with Abbey as a model.

Last edited:
Interesting and very well lit shots, Gary, but the focus looks a little off to me. I've had a look on you Flickr page and focus of those ones is spot on.

If I'd tried to put a hat on the cat we had, which looked a lot like Abbey, I'd have had a very sore hand:)

Dave

BTW That shot of the lurcher and pups on your Flickr page is superb.

Interesting and very well lit shots, Gary, but the focus looks a little off to me. I've had a look on you Flickr page and focus of those ones is spot on.

If I'd tried to put a hat on the cat we had, which looked a lot like Abbey, I'd have had a very sore hand:)

Dave

BTW That shot of the lurcher and pups on your Flickr page is superb.
Hi Dave.

Many thanks for the reply. I appreciate the time taken to take a look at my Flickr stream. I was very lucky and chuffed to get that puppy shot !
The quality of the photos above is pretty bad "very soft looking" I'm assuming it is down to uploading/hosting here. As they are sharp on my pc.

Gaz

very nice - I would suggest getting closer to the subject make it more of a cat portrait :)

Les

Fliipin 'eck, what did you do to the cat, tranquilise it?
Mine never stay that still that long, so 10/10 for getting moggy to sit still, photos aren't bad either :)

Stunning work.

I envy you having Abbey as a willing model. We have a 5 year old male Bengal, to get those shots I would have to superglue the Santa hat on and then superglue his backside to the case! Even then then case would still go flying across the room.

Back