Out of the Kitchen Window

Thats really good John, great to have those in your garden, and a quality shot.

** Nit picking alert** ! If it was mine I'd be tempted to take it into PS, then got to the clone tool. Set a really soft brush at about 20% opacity and gently soften the lines between the greens in the background. ** End of nit picking alert ** !

Mike

** Nit picking alert** ! If it was mine I'd be tempted to take it into PS, then got to the clone tool. Set a really soft brush at about 20% opacity and gently soften the lines between the greens in the background. ** End of nit picking alert ** !

Mike

Thank you all for your comments. Mike, not a nit picking alert but a comment. The lines are actually the remnants of snow drifts creating the lines, I did not think it was noticable :(.Some you see, others you dont!!

Cheers

john

Mike

Mike,
I apologize if my comment above sounded trite, it was not meant to but just having relooked at it, it does not come across as intended.
I do want comments / critique and value them, especially when they are 'negative' as that will help me improve. I do not care how minor or 'nit-picking they are, I want them. Sorry if I created teh wrong impression and thanks for commenting - now to go and practice my pp skills (which you know I need!!).
Thanks for taking the time tocritique, appreciated as always!

John

Thank you all for your comments. Mike, not a nit picking alert but a comment. The lines are actually the remnants of snow drifts creating the lines, I did not think it was noticable :(.Some you see, others you dont!!

Cheers

john

I never read anything untoward in your post John, no problem at all. I have you on my 'willing to accept critique' list and whilst I know I can get a bit nit picky and not everyone appreciates that, I'm only trying to add that final bit of polish to an already very good shot

Mike

Back