Outdoor Shoot with My Brother and my second Brother (English Bulldog)

Name
Damen
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guys

Don't know if this is the right place to show my photos please advise if not.

Went out yesterday and thought id get some snaps of my brother and our English bulldog. Taking with my Nikon D3300

jase frank colour 2 (1 of 1) by damen ford, on Flickr

damen frank 2 (1 of 1) by damen ford, on Flickr

damen frank 1 (1 of 1) by damen ford, on Flickr

frank giving paw (1 of 1) by damen ford, on Flickr

frankie (1 of 1) by damen ford, on Flickr

untitled (1 of 1) by damen ford, on Flickr

frankie running cussy (1 of 1) by damen ford, on Flickr

Frank paw black and white (1 of 1) by damen ford, on Flickr

I don't usually comment of images but I really like these. Number 2 and 5 are my picks. Beautiful dog!

As a general observation they're all a bit busy with harsh lighting and distracting background.

Number 3 is out of focus and there's some odd editing going on in the second from last where he has a grey forehead. Maybe next time try and get out later in the day at sunset when the lighting is softer and more flattering.

Also have a think about why you're watermarking your photos. It's an age old debate but unless you think someone is goig to steal them or you're advertising your services, I really wouldn't bother.

As a general observation they're all a bit busy with harsh lighting and distracting background.

Number 3 is out of focus and there's some odd editing going on in the second from last where he has a grey forehead. Maybe next time try and get out later in the day at sunset when the lighting is softer and more flattering.

Also have a think about why you're watermarking your photos. It's an age old debate but unless you think someone is goig to steal them or you're advertising your services, I really wouldn't bother.

Thanks for the feedback, im glad u said about number 3 as it was my brother who took the picture of me lol he has no experience with any camera, ye water marking is for advertising as im doing abit of work for some people thats all :)

Back