No
Clyde Arc & Science Centre
ArcWaverleyBBcWeb.jpg

Dry Dock Looking Toward Science Centre
DryDockWeb.jpg

... and with a hint of a frame
Arc2Web.jpg

Last edited:
I rather like these they are a bit dull and as you say overcast but to me that works, especially with the dry dock image I think in suits a dull and tired looks as I bet it's not seen any use in a fair few year's at least that's how it looks :thinking:

Matt
MWHCVT

I love Glasgow, great place(y) Good pics too and captures that area very well.(y)(y)

It's maybe just me but do they need a very slight anti cw rotation. Still very nice tho;)

Cheers paul & Brash.

I rather like these they are a bit dull and as you say overcast but to me that works, especially with the dry dock image I think in suits a dull and tired looks as I bet it's not seen any use in a fair few year's at least that's how it looks :thinking:

Matt
MWHCVT
You're correct, Matt.
These docks have not been used for many years. Think they were used for repairing "smaller" ships, but work has dried up - excuse pun - and this area has been fenced off for many years.
Other docks in this area have been filled in and built on and as there is regeneration investment in the Govan area, I think this looks likely to be a potential development area. I did see some surveyor folk checking the area out when I visited.

I was talking to my brother today about photography and the horrible grey/flat sky we had here in Northern Ireland today makes me struggle for a picture. These are great pictures though and they've made me rethink.

Back