weekly -Oy-'s weekly 52 theme thingie for 2020 : Week 52 : Decorated (COMPLETE)

Very nice. Just the right amount of movement in the wheels and blur in the background.

Very nice. Just the right amount of movement in the wheels and blur in the background.

Well executed bit of panning there. I always find slow pans the hardest, so fair play getting it.
Odd that it has a dutch domain on the bike (and then again, maybe not so odd).

Cheers - made in Holland - quite a few about too!

Very nicely capture Dave great motion blur.

Thank you :)

Ok lets get Week 29 done and dusted...

Some personal items :)

About half of my film camera collection (Need more shelves) and a few drams :banana:

i-Zwnt2mM.jpg

Last edited:
Nice collection of cameras and whiskies Dave and I can't fault your choice of either (especially the Laphroaig!).

Nice collection of cameras and whiskies Dave and I can't fault your choice of either (especially the Laphroaig!).

Thanks - if you like the Laphroaig 10 you'll LOVE the Ardbeg Corryvrekan. And the Talisker 57Deg North for that matter. Both come in at 57% ABV too.

2 fine collections, I always thought those Yashica cameras look quite classy, the bottom shelf looks very nice too.
Thanks Clive. I have four Yashicas - all great cameras!

That was quick Dave.
Nice image of contrasting subjects. ;)

That's a nice toy cupboard. I suddenly feel much better about the number of cameras I own :D I'm sure you could add extra shelves in there if you needed to!

Nicely executed.

That's a nice toy cupboard. I suddenly feel much better about the number of cameras I own :D I'm sure you could add extra shelves in there if you needed to!

Nicely executed.

Thanks - I think I may do that - I have plenty to fill another couple :D

If asked just how many cameras does one need - the answer is always... One more!

That's quite a collection. I always thought the good stuff was on the top shelf, not the bottom ;)

Nice collection of items for your Personal image. I think i'd prefer the bottom shelf, just ;)

Nice collection of items for your Personal image. I think i'd prefer the bottom shelf, just ;)

Thanks :) The combination of the bottom shelf plus Ebay is the reason for a more than one item off the other shelves :D

I have but two camera's, I think I'll stick with that.
Although, that is an impressive collection.

Nice collection of Cameras and Whiskeys Dave I was thinking of a picture of my Grandads and Great Uncles cameras but changed my mind.

Thanks Pete - I was starting to think I'd posted this one in invisibility mode :D

Back