weekly -Oy-'s weekly 52 theme thingie for 2021: Week 52 : Showcase and dunnit!

Week 13 : Easter

I peeped - and I saw an Easter Bunny.

13%20Easter%20Bunny.jpg

Well spotted and captured Dave.

Cracking image Dave. Really nicely framed too.

Nicely done, he could almost be keeping a beady eye on you in that shot.
What's the lens? I can get that sort of effect with my lensbaby, but I didn't think you had one of those.

Ta - Nikon 500mm PF. The only "effect" is frm me peering through the bottom of the hedge :)

Cracking image Dave. Really nicely framed too.

Thanks Ian :)

Well spotted. I went out looking for one too and didn't see a sausage... or a bunny.

You've captured lots of detail so you must have been close. Reading the posts above, I have vision of you lying in wait peeping through a hedge.

Nicely captured and composed. A very cute and healthy looking bunny.

Week 14 : Spring

A lovely male Yellowhammer amongst the SPRING hawthorn shoots at lunchtime today.

Yellowhammer (male) by Dave Green, on Flickr

Last edited:
Now that is an absolute smasher, he is posed absolutely perfectly for you ....super composition, I’d be very proud of that one

Thanks Susie :)

That's a great shot. Lovely composition and background and perfectly on theme with the new shoots.

We get lots of yellowhammers round here, but it's really difficult getting one without the odd branch in the wrong place.

That's a great shot. Lovely composition and background and perfectly on theme with the new shoots.

We get lots of yellowhammers round here, but it's really difficult getting one without the odd branch in the wrong place.

Thanks - we used to get a lot but not that common now.

Yup. That says Spring to me.
Nice pose, and I love the completely obliterated background, it really makes the subject jump out

Very nice Dave well spotted and captured

Lovely image, great colours and good use of DoF

Really like the colours in this Dave. Super image.

Week 15 : Snapper's Choice and Tech

Preening Linnet on Newbiggin Crags this week. I liked this dark one shot into the light for the tech so added a vignette and voila!

51114834624_f41830785b_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back