OP
OP
-Oy-
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Time
Well, they don't look like they're rushing, I bet the poor guard is thinking 'get a move on'
Ta - he wasn't impressed!

I really like this. Well caught. And hasn't that guard got the most amazing big ears???
Cheers Ears! FA Cup?

Time - very nice candid shot Dave. I really like that.
Thanks Ian

Lol, I see what you mean about Mr Stretchy's left arm :) that really is quite cleverly captured. (or should I say lucky :naughty: )
A clever way to portray the theme without having a timepiece in the image (y)
Ta muchly. The timepiece is on his left wrist :D

OP
OP
-Oy-
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Someone’s a lucky lady
:D Ta :D

Time is excellent Dave, great timing and I really like the b+w treatment to it.

Full, another great shot Dave, bang on theme.
Thanks Michael ;)

A lively and fun image Dave!(y)
I suspect that the two lads carrying the groom will be grateful to know just how they blew their backs out....should they be unable to remember that is!!:D
I suspect you're right :D

Edit My Images
Yes
That made me smile. Great image. Looks like he regretted that in the morning. Nice sharp detail to all of the participants of the shenanigans

OP
OP
-Oy-
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
OP
OP
-Oy-
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Week 26 : Drink (And it's close enough for the Tech I fink)

A Wee Dram.
Talisker Distiller's Edition.
Double Matured in Amoroso Cask Wood.

A Wee Dram by Dave Green, on Flickr

Last edited:
Name
Chenti
Edit My Images
Yes
Week 26 -Nice warm colours and I bet that warmed you up ! Overall colour of the shot goes well with the drink.

OP
OP
-Oy-
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Week 26 -Nice warm colours and I bet that warmed you up ! Overall colour of the shot goes well with the drink.

OP
OP
-Oy-
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Nice clean pic great colour in the drink itself
Thanks Allan. To light this I simply bounced flash straight up off the ceiling. SB800 on camera. Then a slight tweak to the reflection to bring the colour up to that of the main shot.

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Dave

Love the colour and movement in the Image. Must have taken a few attempts to get it like that, and that would be my excuse anyway.

Pete

OP
OP
-Oy-
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Hi Dave

Love the colour and movement in the Image. Must have taken a few attempts to get it like that, and that would be my excuse anyway.

Pete
Thanks Pete. It did take a few attempts but I poured it back into the bottle each time - we’ll most of it :) the final shot did need a bit of a straighten :)