weekly -OY-'s Weekly 52 thingie for 2019 - Week 52 : Out-takes and Year 2 Complete

That’s a bizarre shot it’s excellent don’t know why I find it so funny though

That massive left arm made me giggle :D

Time
Well, they don't look like they're rushing, I bet the poor guard is thinking 'get a move on'

I really like this. Well caught. And hasn't that guard got the most amazing big ears???

Time - very nice candid shot Dave. I really like that.

Super shot from you again Dave!:clap:
Had you not have mentioned the massive left arm, I wouldn't have noticed it, but now it's all I can see!! It's pretty funny!!
His expression is priceless too....d'you think he's happy in his job?!
Excellent candid image!(y)

Lol, I see what you mean about Mr Stretchy's left arm :) that really is quite cleverly captured. (or should I say lucky :naughty: )
A clever way to portray the theme without having a timepiece in the image (y)

Time
Well, they don't look like they're rushing, I bet the poor guard is thinking 'get a move on'

Ta - he wasn't impressed!

I really like this. Well caught. And hasn't that guard got the most amazing big ears???

Cheers Ears! FA Cup?

Time - very nice candid shot Dave. I really like that.

Thanks Ian

Lol, I see what you mean about Mr Stretchy's left arm :) that really is quite cleverly captured. (or should I say lucky :naughty: )
A clever way to portray the theme without having a timepiece in the image (y)

Ta muchly. The timepiece is on his left wrist :D

Week 24 : FULL

A Groom FULL of beer! From Saturday night's wedding.

i-fp6Djmc.jpg

Someone’s a lucky lady

:D Ta :D

Time is excellent Dave, great timing and I really like the b+w treatment to it.

Full, another great shot Dave, bang on theme.

Thanks Michael ;)

A lively and fun image Dave!(y)
I suspect that the two lads carrying the groom will be grateful to know just how they blew their backs out....should they be unable to remember that is!!:D

I suspect you're right :D

Great shot, looks like they enjoyed themselves!

That made me smile. Great image. Looks like he regretted that in the morning. Nice sharp detail to all of the participants of the shenanigans

Week 26 : Drink (And it's close enough for the Tech I fink)

A Wee Dram.
Talisker Distiller's Edition.
Double Matured in Amoroso Cask Wood.

A Wee Dram by Dave Green, on Flickr

Last edited:
Week 26 : Drink (And it's close enough for the Tech I fink)

A Wee Dram.
Talisker Distiller's Edition.
Double Matured in Amoroso Cask Wood.

A Wee Dram by Dave Green, on Flickr
Very nice shot, I like the reflection as well as the movement in the pour and splash :)

Week 26 -Nice warm colours and I bet that warmed you up ! Overall colour of the shot goes well with the drink.

Week 26 -Nice warm colours and I bet that warmed you up ! Overall colour of the shot goes well with the drink.

Nice clean pic great colour in the drink itself

Thanks Allan. To light this I simply bounced flash straight up off the ceiling. SB800 on camera. Then a slight tweak to the reflection to bring the colour up to that of the main shot.

Drink

Looks good, as the others have said, it has a nice reflection.

Hi Dave

Love the colour and movement in the Image. Must have taken a few attempts to get it like that, and that would be my excuse anyway.

Pete

Hi Dave

Love the colour and movement in the Image. Must have taken a few attempts to get it like that, and that would be my excuse anyway.

Pete

Thanks Pete. It did take a few attempts but I poured it back into the bottle each time - we’ll most of it :) the final shot did need a bit of a straighten :)

Week 26 : Dirty (Tech)

"You Dirty Old Buffers!"

i-jvSr8fk.jpg

Back