weekly -OY-'s Weekly 52 thingie for 2019 - Week 52 : Out-takes and Year 2 Complete

That`s a cracking image Dave, goes great in mono and love how the moody cloud is just coming over the peak.

Thanks Dave :)

I do like a landscape on a dreary day the low cloud makes it work very dramatic

Week 31 : LIFE

WildLIFE that is.

Femal Black Darter at Risley Moss Local Nature Reserve, Warrington. The UK's smallest true Dragonfly at just over an inch long.

Black Darter by Dave Green, on Flickr

Superb capture that! Brilliant details :)

Many thanks folks. Suffering for it today with a big crop of Horsefly bites on my back just where I can't reach to scratch!

Hi Dave

Cracking shot, nothing else required. Spot on.

Pete

Cheers Pete :)

Goodness me, what an amazing image!
They don't get better than this!
Tremendous image indeed Dave!
Fantastic detail, and the background is super smooth.
Flawless!
:clap::clap::clap:

Ta muchly Gareth :)

What a fantastic shot! That is just perfect. Really well done for an excellent choice of subject and so, so, very well executed!

What a fantastic shot! That is just perfect. Really well done for an excellent choice of subject and so, so, very well executed!

Thanks a lot Jim :)

Hi Dave,

Your last two images have been cracking! The atmosphere in the sky in your Snappers Choice shot is stunning.
Very well done for getting such a sharp shot of a Darter. So much detail for such a small Dragonfly. Fantastic!

Hi Dave,

Your last two images have been cracking! The atmosphere in the sky in your Snappers Choice shot is stunning.
Very well done for getting such a sharp shot of a Darter. So much detail for such a small Dragonfly. Fantastic!

Thanks Lee :)

A bit of a cliché shot for Week 32 : Interior - but it had to be done as today was museum Day in London - i.e. it lashed it down all day!

The British Museum

i-zd5C2nQ.jpg

Excellent picture of what is a stunning piece of architecture you have certainly done it justice

Marvellous!:clap:
Super, crisp image Dave!
That is one impressive interior!
I love the perfectly symmetrical composition....did you count the roof triangles either side?:D

(I did....and you're spot on!);)

Cheers Gareth. I’ll take your word for it on the triangles :)

Cracking shot for interior Dave.

Thanks Dave :)

Excellent picture of what is a stunning piece of architecture you have certainly done it justice

Ta Allan - thankfully today is sunny and our clobber has eventually dried out :)

Week 33 : Plastic

Plastic Piranha near Liverpool Street Station - London.

i-kkQS5kL.jpg

Great shot, that is just the sort of thing I wanted to be able to shoot, but there isn't anything like that around here that I know of.

Plastic is a really nice image, I think the angle you've taken it at really suits it. Great work.

Great shot, that is just the sort of thing I wanted to be able to shoot, but there isn't anything like that around here that I know of.

Thanks Rick - right place right time and Fuji X100F in hand :)

Plenty of plastic in that shot.

Oh aye :)

Plastic is a really nice image, I think the angle you've taken it at really suits it. Great work.

Cheers :)

Lovely bit of 'dutchness' there Dave!:giggle:
Very interesting sculpture, and it's crisply taken with terrific colours, nice work indeed!(y)

Ta muchly Gareth :D

Plastic
What a strange looking thing. I like the angle You've given it.

Back