Palma Cathedral [1st play with Luminar]

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a lovely long weekend over the recent bank holiday and snuck off to Palma for a few days, travelling light with just the RX100 in tow.

I've taken countless shots of this cathedral over the years and it's still an obvious draw.

Snapped this out for a walk at sunset and then played with it in Luminar 3 as I'd just bought it before we left [at £45 inc a voucher it was too good to pass over].

Palma Cathedral
by Ben Goddard, on Flickr

Overall I'm pretty happy with Luminar. It's very easy to get a pleasing result and the cloning/stamp tools work well [I had to clone two people out of this shot]. The concept of filters may take a bit of getting used to and I haven't got into any of its DAM stuff yet, but as an image editor, I'm initially quite impressed.

How did you find luminar's export, I've watched a couple of YouTube videos and they say it's very slow.
I'm tempted to buy it, but the reports of slow export does put me off a bit.

How did you find luminar's export, I've watched a couple of YouTube videos and they say it's very slow.
I'm tempted to buy it, but the reports of slow export does put me off a bit.
Didn’t find it an issue, but have recently upgraded to a new ssd equipped 5k iMac so your mileage may vary on something older.

Back