Pano Help

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello All,
Looking for some help and advise in dummy format! I have just finished a 16 shot Thameside pano, its a huge file with tons of detail and I want it printed as big as possible on my pixma pro 1. I generally print straight from the canon app with great results but I think I would have to do a custom size from LR? Id rather avoid LR if possible because when I have used it before Iv had lots of trouble matching colours to the screen image. Im aware I need to calibrate to fix this but I dont have the money atm.
So basically what is the biggest I can go and how do I do it?
and what size paper should I get?
Any help would be very gratefully received...please bare in mind Im a total plum when it comes to the technicalities of printing!
Cheers,
Alan

I have the Canon Pro 1. I've never printed a panoramic but I'm pretty sure there are limitations on the paper size you can use.

You can still use the Canon driver to print from Lightroom - you just choose to let the printer manage colour, so your colours should be as you are used to. You may need to choose media type and paper - can't remember now!

I'll head off and see if I can find a video I saw once on printing panoramic on Canons.

Thanks mate, Iv seen the second one before, some time back. Not sure if it will work on the pro 1. I was hoping to avoid going through LR because of the colour issues Iv had, its all so good on the canon app. Ill try and see how I do.
Ill keep you updated

Back