Panoramas/Collages/Stitches

This.................can I import all the photos at once or do I have to import all the photos one by one? If so how please?
Thanks
JohnyT

You should be able to "open all as layers". I don't have my photo editing tools on this machine, but there's either an "Open as layers" option, or when you click on file open you have the option to select multiple and open them as layers... I think :thinking:... if this doesn't work for you let me know and I'll take a look later today for you.

Hi
Can't find that option in CS5 but I have found a way.........File>Scripts> Load files into stack, I can then move all the layers into my sized document and move them around.
JohnyT

if you have cs5 you should be able to use bridge, multi select your images by holding ctrl and then tools > adobe photoshop > photomerge

one for me from last year down Aberystwyth
7735010788_21da28c423_k.jpg

Some more really nice panos there guys. Really need to get out and do a few more myself!

Oooh nice one Hazza....I like that you have done this idea on a close up, it really works.

Karmagarda also fab... love the dude playing guitar.

I love stitches and have been playing with them a little while but you have both inspired me to do more.

This is an awesome thread! Thanks for the ideas, guys. I'll definitely try them out in my coming trip to the Vatican!

Thanks Ricardo; I really want to go back to Barcelona; it's such a beautiful city, gorgeous buildings, delicious food, great weather! We spent the evening in Park Guell with a bottle of Rioja watching the sunset. Good times :)

Back