Panoramic Frames

Name
Wez
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Trying to find some frames for some panoramic prints. They're our team photo that we are putting up for sale in the club shop. We could sell them without the frame but it'd be nice to have the option of one or not.

The sizes that the prints are, are as follows:

24X12 PHOTO PRINT
20X10 PHOTO PRINT
18X9 PHOTO PRINT
12X6 PHOTO PRINT

Any recommendations welcome.

Thanks,
Wez

Just a thought......................if you are anticipating selling a goodly number why not negotiate a mini bulk buy with a local framing shop? I think you might struggle to find ready made sizes to suit.

Local framing company.

I had a load of 24" wide pans printed a couple of years ago (the printer charged by the inch so I created a huge collage of assorted aspect pans as one document then sliced them down to individual images with a craft knife and a long straight edge) and had 3 frames made to fit the resulting prints. Had loads of options of moulding shapes and colours. Not too expensive either.

Local framing company.

I had a load of 24" wide pans printed a couple of years ago (the printer charged by the inch so I created a huge collage of assorted aspect pans as one document then sliced them down to individual images with a craft knife and a long straight edge) and had 3 frames made to fit the resulting prints. Had loads of options of moulding shapes and colours. Not too expensive either.

That's a really good idea, thanks for sharing (y)

Just a thought......................if you are anticipating selling a goodly number why not negotiate a mini bulk buy with a local framing shop? I think you might struggle to find ready made sizes to suit.

Could be a good shout. We're only going with a few to start with though, see how they sell. I'll check the local framing companies, thanks (y)

A quick Google for bespoke photo frames is possibly worth doing.

It's a shame you're not closer as I'm a bespoke framer and I could help you with this. I rarely post items as they are quite fragile.

Those sizes would probably need a local framer to do them for you or there are companies that do it online. Loxley do frames and I'm sure DS Colour Labs do too but that's the tip of the iceberg, there are many but bespoke framers are a bit more niche but they are out there.

I did a quick Google of your area and Ashford Framing and Fine Art, Amethyst Framing and Inspirations Bespoke Framing came up. The word 'bespoke' would put me the way of Inspriations.

On a foot note, I used to spend a lot of time near Bromley, in Orpington as a lad.

Last edited:
It's a shame you're not closer as I'm a bespoke framer and I could help you with this. I rarely post items as they are quite fragile.

Those sizes would probably need a local framer to do them for you or there are companies that do it online. Loxley do frames and I'm sure DS Colour Labs do too but that's the tip of the iceberg, there are many but bespoke framers are a bit more niche but they are out there.

I did a quick Google of your area and Ashford Framing and Fine Art, Amethyst Framing and Inspirations Bespoke Framing came up. The word 'bespoke' would put me the way of Inspriations.

On a foot note, I used to spend a lot of time near Bromley, in Orpington as a lad.

Thank you Dale, I do appreciate it :)

I got the prints from Loxley. I tried them with DSCL too but the crops/sizes they offered meant cutting away some of the image, which is no good for a team photo!

I'll try and gauge the interest level at the match tomorrow and see what kind of numbers we're going to be looking at (y)

Wez, it's probably too late for this lot of prints but in the future, you could try placing your exact image size in a larger print size to avoid cropping.

Back