Paperless society ?

Your phone doesn't have to ping. You can turn off notifications. You don't need to be connected to 4G to poll email, it will do so over 3G or wifi.

I also don't have to have email on my phone, as far as I am aware it's not against the law
I don't use 3G/4G wifi whatever on the phone unless I really need to, not that obsessed
with the internet and all the crap spouted on it, and before you say it yes I do have a monthly
allowance that I never get anywhere near using.
My phone is set to notify me of texts and phone calls nothing else.

I also don't have to have email on my phone, as far as I am aware it's not against the law
I don't use 3G/4G wifi whatever on the phone unless I really need to, not that obsessed
with the internet and all the crap spouted on it, and before you say it yes I do have a monthly
allowance that I never get anywhere near using.
My phone is set to notify me of texts and phone calls nothing else.

Your decision of course. But the world is changing.

Lots of things are changing, those that are of use to me, I'll adopt, those that are of absolutely no use to me I'll ignore (y)

Your decision of course. But the world is changing.

The internet phone services and mobile services need to catch up too, I know people that can't get broadband or
a phone signal in their homes so that still rely on dial up at home

Well ime ready to go paperless, not happy about it but

71Mms+RTg7L._SX425_.jpg

Will have to rewatch the Demolition man

I have to say my recent experiences of Passport renewals, registering a business, and opening a bank account for the same, all 100% paperless, were excellent.
It's also worth noting you don't need an internet connection to pay with your phone or watch (in the case of Apple anyway) - my WiFi only watch will pay contactless just fine without my phone being with me for example.

I will always take the paperless option if offered - I find the convenience of having searchable receipts to hand wherever I am far better than paper I end up shredding. Last time I was asked for a utility bill (solicitor - money laundering check etc), I just logged on and emailed over a copy of my gas bill there and then, which they accepted just fine.

I know it's not for everyone, but I do see it becoming the default sooner rather than later.

Email on a phone! Maybe it’s time to upgrade the brick? Nah maybe not, I like to get from it all sometimes.

Back