Paraglinders in Valle de Bravo Lake, México.

Edit My Images
Yes
Well, in the same vacation I have last week, I went to a place called "La Antena", where this people start their journey in the Paragliders, I thought it could be intresting to go there and take some pictures, I love the result! Here they are:

18288771-M.jpg

18289102-M.jpg

18289936-M.jpg

panoramic of the view from "La Antena":
18288118-M.jpg

What do you think?

overall nice shots, but look at the SKY!!!!! very dramatic!!! #3 is great

All of these pictures are excellent. The location and subject have returned interesting, dramatic pictures that you have captured well. You have done a great job in both the framing and exposure of a difficult combination of subject matter. I bet you are pleased with these results?

If you want to show of your panoramic shot better you can post a link to a larger image, I am sure that like me, some of the other members would be interested in looking at it in more detail.

Steve said:
All of these pictures are excellent. The location and subject have returned interesting, dramatic pictures that you have captured well. You have done a great job in both the framing and exposure of a difficult combination of subject matter. I bet you are pleased with these results?

If you want to show of your panoramic shot better you can post a link to a larger image, I am sure that like me, some of the other members would be interested in looking at it in more detail.

Thanks Steve, actually I'm pleased with the results of these pictures, I will link a larger panoramic view later.

Cheers!

Back