Paris

It's always good to see one of my favourite cities.
Typical, classic shots, but still well done.
Notre Dame in particular is rather nice. A bit different.

Thanks for posting.

Excellent set, love the Notre Dame pic (y)

The second and fourth image are amazing. I am a huge fan of black and white scenery / architecture. The artist under the bridge gives it a really humble feel (second image) and the angle / centering on the fourth image frame the photograph really well. Good set!

All cool scenes!
… but #2's rendition show that you did not
shoot STTL and, consequently, suffers haloing.

Last edited:
Love all of these, such a shame the point on the pyramid reflection of the louvre doesn't sit flush in the corner of the water, but a wonderful shot all the same.

Thank you (y) yeah I was a little gutted about the framing but I was in position for over an hour waiting for people to move and there was other togs either side of me and this was the only shot I could take without them in the frame :(

I really like the second shot with the artist. Fantastic.

Thank you (y)

The second and fourth image are amazing. I am a huge fan of black and white scenery / architecture. The artist under the bridge gives it a really humble feel (second image) and the angle / centering on the fourth image frame the photograph really well. Good set!

Thank you :) I'm starting to lean more towards the black and white now (y)

They are sharp........Very sharp.

Thank you (y)

All cool scenes!
… but #2's rendition show that you did not
shoot SSTL and, consequently, suffers haloing.

Thank you :) but I have no idea what SSTL is? maybe I should know :LOL: but the halo got introduced through my PP which I still need to learn how to control it :(

Last edited:
Great set of images Sir, liking them all very much with my particular fav' being the Artist shot.(y)

George.

A most satisfying and enjoyable set. The more blatant cliches have been successfully avoided, and the good and effective angles of view chosen have added to the quality.

Love the pics, specially the Notre Dame one. Well done!

Thought I'd already commented on these, obviously not but I meant to - excellent set. Nice eye for a shot and trying something a little different, the second is a true story in a photo, like someone else already said, typically French.

Back