Parkinsons and the power of the internet.

Great solution to a thoughtless problem.

Wow. Also,

In the meantime, Alldridge is working with a patent attorney to ensure the project files are always available to the public. He then plans to meet with manufacturers to see how cheaply the bottle can be produced.

Awesome.

TikTok - it's not just for spying on people (tm).

When trying to open some items I've wondered how people with arthritis cope ? My wife nor I have arthritis but do have a great bottle top opener. It breaks the vacuum seal and off comes the lid. Another 'tool' sits under the metal ring some cans have and levers off the lid. Having said that the ring needs to be lifted a bit. A lot of packaging presents a great challenge even to people with no disability with their hands.

I regularly have to get folk to open bottles/jars etc for me. I've had bilateral elbow problems leading to damaged sensation in both hands !!

Whoever designed these press and turn caps , in my view, wants dealing with [ a mild expression for what I really think] None of my gadgets can cope with those - and if' I've been unfortunate to buy something with one of those , then the first person coming into my house , be it Tesco Delivery driver or a friend has to open it for me and then put the top back on loosely enough to allow me to get it off when it's needed.

Back