Parton Beach sunset on the rocks Now with added shot

Number 1 looks good to me, you could probably play with a few crops if you wanted. Looks a beautiful sunset in a pretty spot.

Two "Excellent" images, and very nicely presented.

George.

1st one for me too Alf, I must make an effort to spend sometime in Cumbria this year - beautiful area

Les :)

Thanks Les
If you are up this way give me a shout if you want to meet for a shoot.

I certainly will Alf, be nice to meet a fellow togger :) as you know where the best places are in Cumbria, I hope lol

Les

Beautiful light and a lovely location. Bit of critique on #2. The foreground rock on the left is massively more interesting than the one on the right. I love the shapes and reflections - really lovely. I’d have been tempted to have just that rock in shot, and reposition to remove the rock on the right from the frame. A mega crop would do it now, but next time....

Beautiful light and a lovely location. Bit of critique on #2. The foreground rock on the left is massively more interesting than the one on the right. I love the shapes and reflections - really lovely. I’d have been tempted to have just that rock in shot, and reposition to remove the rock on the right from the frame. A mega crop would do it now, but next time....

Thanks Andy
I shoot this beach routinely and have hardly ever been able to stand in the position of #2 and shoot water coming over those rocks with good light a 15 minutes earlier I might have been swept away.

Great set with lovely colour Alf. #1 is the fave for me. :)

Thanks Jason

Back