Passin' by.

Name
Toni
Edit My Images
No
From when I was down in London last year for the Boss Pedals 40th anniversary event. I walked from Marble Arch across London, and got rained on for my troubles. ;) So had the sense to shelter, while others just didn't seem to notice.

Passin by by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

C&C welcome.

It's a really good image IMHO, the central division with activity in both arches and the girl on the right really appeal to me, composition wise. I might be tempted to do "something" with the left hand edge but I can see that simple cropping might not work and other than some heavy cloning I have no idea what :) I do really like it.

Thanks Chris, really appreciate the comments. What doesn't work for you on the LHS? The end of the stonework for the window can be removed easily enough, but not the railings etc for the basement.

It's the edge of the window and the half buttress thing at the top left (I'm sure there is a proper term for it), it just feels a bit busy, especially as I tend to scan top left to bottom right. I think the basement railings are fine because they are more balanced with the RHS

Last edited:
Back