Paws for Thought - Red Squirrels

Name
Danny
Edit My Images
No
Went to Brownsea Island back in April for the 2nd time to shoot the Red Squirrels, it is becoming such an addiction that we have booked a weeks holiday on the island itself for next year!

One of the main attractions for me is that they are such little characters and great fun to be around, so I spent some time getting some close ups to show a part of their character, wanting to get one with a clean background which would be turned into a print to sell in the gallery.

As there were so many of these shots I thought I would do something a little different, so I've also including a shot of the finished frame as well!

IMGP7163.jpg

IMGP7129.jpg

IMGP7153.jpg

IMGP7165.jpg

Paws_for_thought_Oak_Framed.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Thanks guys, appreciated!

Beautiful, lovely colours, stunning in the frame, it will get many comments from visitors to your house I expect :)

excellent captures and composition.

Thanks Bryn & Tom, appreciated!

Beautiful, lovely colours, stunning in the frame, it will get many comments from visitors to your house I expect :)

Thanks Heidi! It's actually up in our little gallery in Aylesbury, so if you or anyone else finds themselves nearby, feel free to pop in for a nose and a chat!

Back