Pebbles in lockdown

Stephen L

I asked a Stupid Question Once...
Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
No
Certainly very colourful. Seen a few in the woods near me, but not as nice as those above. :)

Certainly very colourful. Seen a few in the woods near me, but not as nice as those above. :)
Thanks Jon. Every time we walk along the riverside, which is every day, we see more. They lift your spirits.

like the owls in the tree

Stephen going off subject is the paper mill still open ?? I used to work there in 93/94 till the wife got home sick and moved back to Liverpool :( ( lived in Long Preston)

like the owls in the tree

Stephen going off subject is the paper mill still open ?? I used to work there in 93/94 till the wife got home sick and moved back to Liverpool :( ( lived in Long Preston)
They're actually budgies - I think!
Roberts' cardboard mill is still indeed working, and very busy. I don't think Long Preston will have changed much (if at all) but they've built quite a few new houses in Hellifield.

I was last up to Long Preston last year to see friends not been back to Settle for a few years :( think you had the plants pots around Settle was the last time I was there ( I was buying a house in Hellifield until the wife wanted to move back home lost my deposit on it as it was a new build back in 94 once we are allowed out I'm popping over that way)

Back