Peek A Boo

nickEnackEnoo

Suspended / Banned
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
I finally managed to visit the new Oragutan enclosure at Chester ... although some of the occupants weren't so easy to see :) First time on the island boat too, while it was quiet.

I can understand why you took the shot, but sadly it doesn't work for me - let me explain why...

Above all, I'd really love to see his/her expression - it will tell me what he or she is thinking and why they might have pulled the sack over their head. It looks like you've had difficult conditions - bright overhead sunlight isn't always the best light because it creates very hard shadows

You might be able to bring out the detail in the shadows using PS (pm me if you want to know how, it's easy :) )

I'd really love to see his/her expression - it will tell me what he or she is thinking and why they might have pulled the sack over their head. It looks like you've had difficult conditions - bright overhead sunlight isn't always the best light because it creates very hard shadows
You might be able to bring out the detail in the shadows using PS (pm me if you want to know how, it's easy :) )
Thanks Maria. Maybe my monitor settings are way out, but I can see the expression/detail just fine. Feel free to make any adjustments to give an idea of how far you think I should have gone with the PP :)

How about this? Took me about 20 seconds, if I spent a bit of time on it I'd also reduce the redness/warmth a bit in the background.

Attachments

• 15440-1464108423-11d1e31f795f1cbaeebf82bc4f767364 copy.jpg
    15440-1464108423-11d1e31f795f1cbaeebf82bc4f767364 copy.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 4
I see where you are coming from Maria. I might dig out the RAW again and have another bash at it :)

Back